I recently wrote a post for the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) blog which touched upon the focus of the upcoming Kellogg-Aspen Business and Society Leadership Summit, as it pertains to PR professionals.
Here’s a glimpse at the five things which we will be discussing in depth at the Summit, taking place at Kellogg School of Management on February 27-28, 2014 in Evanston, IL:
1. Private politics often outpaces government regulation.
2. Reputational risk transcends the boundary of companies.
3. Large companies are establishing standards unilaterally.
4. NGOs and activists are increasingly in the regulation business, but choose targets strategically.
5. Public expectations of corporate behavior have never been higher.